Analysis & Insight Director
Multi Academy Trust - Education sector
Full-time Permanent Post - London SE- Start Date ASAP
Salary: c£56k to £70k package (negotiable for outstanding candidate)
Closing Date: 5pm Wednesday 28th Feb 2018
Our Client values using data to inform decision-making to help their schools to improve. Our Client’s status as a growing Multi Academy Trust affords the opportunity to think differently and innovatively. This is an exciting and important newly created role to lead the new Analysis & Insight team in our strategic thinking in this vital area. This may involve deciding to gather new data, or perhaps ceasing data collection in certain areas where processes are found to be unnecessarily burdensome. The Trust currently comprises of four schools with 600+ staff providing education to 5,000+ students.
In addition to a competitive salary we can offer you:
- A broad and flexible remit to create a function that ensures we have a sector-leading capacity to analyse and act upon the insights we glean from our data
- The scale of expertise and leadership across the Trust giving capacity for rapid development and growth
- The schools and Trust are uniquely exciting places to work and offers plenty of support from across the network - we’ll help to connect you with friends, experts and suppliers from across the sector.
- New ventures which allows our staff to take on new opportunities and rapid development
- The opportunity to make a real difference to lives of children and young people
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your skills as an executive leader in a multi-academy trust.
To be considered you will:
- Show an aptitude for communicating insights in a clear and concise fashion.
- Be brimming with ideas for how to develop our data function and be able to shape a function that offers us a sector-leading capacity to act upon the insights we glean from our data
- Bring strong statistical and analytical skills to the role
- Focus on ensuring that the team helps our organisation to improve outcomes for our students
- While a deep education sector knowledge will of course be valued, we are also open to applications from highly strategic and data-literate individuals with diverse experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job