Analogue Electronics Engineer
An Analogue Electronics Engineer, qualified to a minimum of Degree level and with 3+ years industrial experience, will help deliver innovative design solutions for the next generation of wind sensor products. Great Salary Package on offer. Based in Madrid.
The successful Analogue Electronics Engineer will bring:
- A minimum of a Bachelors / Masters Degree in Electronics subject.
- In-depth knowledge of modern analogue electronic circuit design.
- PCB design including schematics and PCB Layout using Altium ideally.
- An understanding of Op-amp, data converters, signal conditioning, analogue filters, sensors and passive components, discrete semiconductors, switching regulators.
- Experience of processor interfacing such as SPI.
- R&D methodologies for high technology manufactured products.
You will take responsibility for the design, development and test of electronic circuits; supporting product design, integration, validation and handover, with an emphasis on implementation into product development and low power applications.
You should also bring knowledge of QA including documentation, reviews and change management.
A generous salary package will be offered.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'