A pioneering electronics company whose products are used globally in cutting edge visual display appliances are looking for Analogue Electronics Engineers at all levels to join their team.
Based in a purpose built laboratory in Oxford, your responsibilities as an Analogue Electronics Engineer will include the research and design, simulation, and testing of transistor-level analogue circuits. Innovation and creativity for original designs are highly valued characteristics.
Extensive training and career development is provided, with the opportunity to develop your career internally.
Requirements of the Analogue Electronics Engineer
- 2:1 or above Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or related subject
- Excellent knowledge and experience of transistor level analogue design
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Experience of the full product lifecycle
- PhD in Electronic Engineering or related subject
- Understanding of semiconductor devices
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, pension scheme, health insurance, free access to local gym facility and swimming pool, subsidised on-site restaurant
Position: Analogue Electronics Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'