Anaesthetic Practitioner - Private Hospital
up to £29,000 per annum
Anaesthetic Practitioner required in Southampton. This service has been established for 10 years acquired by this private organisation in 2014.
The Treatment Centre provides inpatient and day case elective surgery with associated outpatient and diagnostic clinics across 9 specialties Orthopaedics, Oral Surgery, Gynaecology, General Surgery, ENT (ear, nose and throat), Urology, Eye Surgery, Endoscopy and Pain Management.
The Treatment Centre has 44 patient beds with 5 theatres that operate Monday to Saturday. Minor, intermediate and major elective procedures are carried out across the 9 specialties.
You will work under the Theatre Manager to maintain safe levels of patient care throughout any surgical or anaesthetic procedure, the practitioner must have current and adequate level of knowledge, competence, understanding and skill in the field of anaesthesia.
- manage the day to day case workload allocated
- practice advanced clinical skills
- to be responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care
* NMC or HCPC registration - RGN or ODP applicants can be considered
* Experience on a surgical ward
* Relevant proven experience in an operating theatre
* Relevant experience in an anaesthetics or recovery room
This position is 37.5 hours per week across 4 days between Monday - Saturday ***NO BANK HOLIDAYS***
Up to £29,000 per annum, 33 days annual leave, CPD, vouchers and retail discount schemes
We require RGN/ ODP practitioners for this role IDEALLY with acute experience
Please submit interest by sending your CV to Caroline at Eclypse Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'