We are recruiting for a Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics to join a Luxury Boutique Hospital in Marylebone.
This is a permanent full time position working 37.5 per week, 5 days a week.
Shifts: Early: 07:00am - 15:00pm/ Late: 13:00pm- 21:00pm with some on-call participation.
- General Surgery
- Maxillo Facial
ODP / Anaesthetics Job Role:
You will be working as part of the Operating Department team, within the anaesthetic and recovery teams, with the aim of providing the highest standard of patient care by ensuring a safe, caring and efficient service within the department. Assisting in the preparation of anaesthetic and theatre equipment required for surgical procedures, using relevant guidelines and instructions.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous Theatre experience in anaesthetics and recovery
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Visa Sponsorship
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'