Theatre Locum Nurse, ODP, Anaesthetics, Flexible Shifts or Ad-hoc Shifts Enhanced Rates
Your new company
Hays Healthcare is currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, motivated Anaesthetic Nurse/ODP with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills to work regular or flexible ad-hoc shifts in large acute hospital in Kent.
Your new role
Working as an Anaesthetic Nurse/ODP you will provide care to patients in a Theatre setting and support our client's teams to keep lists running smoothly. You will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
You will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to register with Hays Healthcare you will need to.......
- Be NMC/HCPC registered. Your NMC/HCPC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, NHS Hospital experience.
- Have been employed as an Anaesthetic/ODP in an NHS Hospital in the last 24months.
What you'll get in return
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate.
- Free CRB
- Free Mandatory Training
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team.
- Due to the high volume of available shifts; regardless of whether you prefer to work day or night shifts Hays Healthcare is able to help.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job