Telesales Agents required!
Are you looking for your first sales based role and not sure where to begin?
Are you motivated by targets and customer focused?
If the answer to these is yes, then we would love to hear from you!
Our client, a hugely successful business based in Hitchin, is seeking hardworking professionals to join their high-performing sales team working on behalf of the well-known phone provider EE! This is an exciting time to join the business and enjoy superb progression opportunities. Due to the company’s industry leading training program, no previous experience is required, however a passion and drive to succeed in a sales environment is essential.
Job Description - Telesales Agent
Duties will include;
- Making outbound calls to existing customers of EE to update them on new products and deals that are available to them
- Engaging with customers discussing their current use of EE’s products and services
- Working to daily and weekly targets
- Selling additional products and services
- Working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Act, and all internal processes and procedures
- Undertaking regular training to ensure that sales techniques and product knowledge is always kept up to date
Required Skills - Telesales Agent
- Outstanding communication skills
- Energy, pace, drive and enthusiasm
- Self-motivated with the desire to progress
- Competitive, ambitious and eager to learn and deliver
Benefits - Telesales Agent
- £5.60 to £7.50 p/h - age related minimum wage - year one OTE a minimum of £23k
- Working hours Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 7pm, with a shorter working day on a Friday, 10am to 4pm!
- Uncapped commission - with bonuses, you can expect to achieve up to £23k!
- Excellent in house 2 weeks training program
- Opportunity to self-promote upon completion of agreed targets - increasing basic salary along the way!
- Profit share scheme
- Free gym membership
- Numerous competitions, prizes and incentives including vouchers and holidays!
- Based in the centre of Hitchin town with excellent public transport links
- Genuine progression opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job