Amnesty International UK - Face to Face Fundraising Senior Team Leader
Amnesty International UK are looking for a Senior Team Leader to oversee the North region of the national face-to-face street fundraising campaign.
*We are looking for an experienced F2F Fundraising Team Leader looking for the next step. Experience of Street Fundraising is essential*
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Training, Coaching & Developing Staff
- Monitoring and Evaluating Results
- Performance Management of Fundraisers & Team Leaders
We are offering:
- Full time hours: 40 hours per week
- Hourly pay of £12.00 per hour
- Continual development & training
- The opportunity to work with one of the world's leading NGOs & human rights organisations
We are looking for an ambitious individual who can oversee and sustain the expansion of our well established teams, be able to motivate numerous teams, consistently hit target and have a positive attitude!
A passion for Amnesty International is a must!
Only candidates with face-to-face fundraising experience need apply.
TO APPLY, click to apply, attach your CV and phone number and we will call back.
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"