Global Interactive Marketing Online (GIMO) specialise in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries.
Due to the growing demand for our services, we are now recruiting for a new "AML Officer" to join our team on a Full-time basis to manage the work for our Gambling Operator NetBet.
Objective of Role
The primary responsibility of this role is to perform core AML/KYC due diligence, PEP, Sanctions and financial crime risk assessments of new and existing customers, to help secure compliance with law and regulation.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Timely, efficient and accurate Due Diligence (DD) checks of new and existing customers, ensuring records are accurate in all systems and that supporting documentation is scanned and filed correctly within agreed time lines.
- Communicating professionally and confidently with stakeholders including colleagues, VIP managers, Risk team, Responsible Gambling team and customer relations as part of the DD process.
- Preparing AML and Player Protection management information for reporting to the management team.
- Performing PEP, Sanction checks and analysing the results to eliminate or confirm matches.
- Ensuring that action taken on customer accounts as in adherence with both internal policies and procedures as well as that set out by the regulator.
- Completing tasks, projects and workload at a level that maintains high levels of quantity and quality.
- Monitor customers to identify any concerns in relation to responsible gambling, and where necessary raising these concerns through the appropriate channels in line with the social responsibility process.
- If appropriate, taking action on customer accounts in accordance with regulations and best practice.
- Assisting with the compliance section of the internal company audit.
- Participation in ad hoc and project work as required e.g. remediation projects, process changes.
- Experience of AML within a regulated sector, KYC analysis of clients and understanding the due diligence of corporate documents is essential.
- Knowledge of the Money Laundering Regulations within UK and other European markets;
- Experience of undertaking financial crime/AML investigations including, where appropriate, the reporting of SAR’s.
- Confident in using excel, word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge/Experience of the Gambling industry is a must.
- AML Certification (completed or in progress) desirable.
Skills and how they are applied
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and advice.
- Manage own workloads and meet deadlines determined by the urgency of requests.
- Attention to detail e.g. accurate capture of data;
- Analytical and risk assessment skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Flexible and the ability to develop methodologies;
- Interacts with stakeholders in a professional, service-orientated manner.
Established in 2006, we are based in the Waterloo/Southwark area with circa 150 employees working for us in London, and an additional 380 employees working globally as part of the group. Focusing on mobile and online Poker, Casino, Bingo and Sports Betting products in major European markets, we have a very multicultural team here at GIMO with employees specialising in all aspects of Marketing, Affiliation Marketing, Development, Web Design, Flash Design, Content, Analysis, Software Development and Customer Service.
- Due Diligence
- Financial Crime
- Online Gambling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'