An internationally-renowned law firm is recruiting a full-time AML & Conflicts Analyst in their Birmingham office. This is a newly-created position which will offer the successful applicant the chance to join a dynamic global firm with a market-leading reputation.
The firm is implementing a new centralised client and matter inception system which includes the creation of a unified Anti-Money Laundering and Conflicts team to support the firm’s fee earners and staff across the global network.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build upon their knowledge and experience within legal compliance.
Ideal attributes include:
- 6 – 12 months’ experience in an AML, compliance or legal conflicts management environment is essential
- Experience of working within a law firm is desirable
- Candidates should ideally be educated to degree level but non-graduates with previous compliance or conflicts search experience will also be considered
- Knowledge of Elite, the Code of Conduct and Anti-Money Laundering is advantageous
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and over the telephone and by email with lawyers and members of staff throughout the International Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job