AMHP Needed - Part Time - Phone Interviews - £35ph Start ASAP
NonStop Care is working with a Local Authority that is looking for experienced AMHPs for the Approved Mental Health Professional Service Near Shropshire but in Wales. They are able to offer a strong team working environment, further training and development as well as hourly rates that go up to £35ph for the right candidate.
You will need to have had experience practicing as an AMHP in recent roles as well as be warranted, as you will be required to hit the ground running. The team is held in high regard by peers as they work in a busy service although still maintain a high standard of work and positive team ethos.
What you get:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Friendly and supportive working team environment
Responsibilities that you will have during this role:
- Conducting Mental Health assessments
- Conducting reviews and assessments of service users
What I can offer you:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
Please apply if you have extensive AMHP experience and HCPC registered.
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Ariel Ahmeti on or give me a ring on .
- mental health
- approved mental health practitioner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job