Ames Taper - MPS Housing
Full Time – Permanent - £12.93 per hour .
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s leading housing and care service providers in the UK? Are you somebody who is open to new opportunities, works to achieve high standards and is customer focused? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Ames Taper to join our MPS Housing division.
Who are we?
MPS has been caring for residents’ homes for over 25 years. As part of the Mears Group we offer partnership solutions and expertise in estate management and property maintenance.
We deliver a range of property services, including delivering reactive repairs, planned and cyclical maintenance services to over 100 local authorities and housing providers nationwide.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced an Ames Taper to join our rapidly expanding team to work. You will be working on individual ensuring our clients receive high levels of service and satisfaction.
This role will require you to carry out all aspects of Ames Tapering work including general repairs, maintenance and refurbishment to a high standard in accordance with Safety Regulations.
What you need to have:
- Previous experience as an Ames Taper
- Ideally previous domestic, social housing experience
- A relevant trade qualification or extensive “on the job” experience
- Valid CSCS card
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of drawings and Ames Taping system specifications.
What's in for you?
- Competitive hourly rate - £12.93 per hour
- Company vehicle and fuel card (if applicable)
- 20 days annual leave
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards - discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Be part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your loved ones!
- Use and access to the latest technology
For further information please email or contact Jake Talbot at Mears, otherwise, if you feel you have skills and experience needed, please apply and we will review your application and be in touch to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'