Ambitious Teaching Assistants Required, Croydon, South London
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £65-£70 per day
Have you completed University and started to think of potential career paths?
Does education sound like a field you could see yourself in?
GSL Education are recruiting Graduate TAs to support students academically and to aid the class teacher in in the development of the students. Being a graduate, if you have ever thought about education as a potential career for you, why not find out first hand as a Teaching Assistant in one of many loved schools across Croydon.
Our client is a Hindu-faith Free School striving for educational excellence, character development and a growing spiritual awareness for all. There are currently 300 children at the school, which is due to rise to 360. They are a family of schools that share the ideals of educational excellence, character formation and spiritual insight. They are a provider of high quality education for all with a growing number of schools, including Hindu faith schools and community (non-denominational) schools. They support and assist their schools in key areas such as: quality assurance, school improvement, pedagogy and curriculum, CPD, finance and procurement, HR, project management and premises.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- is able to raise and sustain high standards
- Has an appropriate qualification to work with young children - either degree or childcare qualification
- Has an innovative and creative practitioner with a drive and passion to ensure all students achieve
- Holds enthusiasm for working with a range of students with differing needs and abilities;
- Possesses excellent communication and organisational skills
- Has good knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum and how young children learn
- Has experience of working collaboratively within a team of people to provide a stimulating learning environment
- Has the ability to share expertise, knowledge and understanding of young children’s needs and achievements with parents and staff
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment an enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants Appointment will be subject to DBS checks being undertaken prior to start date.
Please contact Hinal Patel - Primary and SEN Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job