Ambitious Sales Superstar - Succeed in Property!
Are you interested in a career in the property industry where you get to build a team and grow a business from the bottom up?
Are you a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, driven and disciplined individual who would thrive in a 'working from home' environment?
If you have sales experience, business acumen, hunger and a strong commitment to succeed in the UK property sector we would love to hear from you.
Property Solvers Ltd is a UK-based sell house fast company, auction house and online estate agency.
Over the next few years, we are looking to establish ourselves as the number 1 player in the 'quick cash sale' industry and we are looking for that special someone who can help us realise that vision.
We want you to eventually run the company day-to-day, grow and manage a sales team, implement key processes and KPIs within the business to measure success.
You will be in charge of developing the right company culture to realise this vision of becoming the first choice for homeowners looking to sell quickly in the UK.
We want you to be the future MD of the company. You will be enterprising, detail-orientated, organised, creative and innovative with a burning desire to be successful.
While initially, you will largely be dealing with inbound sales calls we will be looking to develop this role into a more senior management level role as quickly as we can start to see results.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Negotiating with clients on the sale of their property;
- Helping clients choose the best route to ensure a quick sale of their property (estate agency / auction / quick cash sale);
- Liaising with existing key partners as well as developing new strategic partnerships to help develop the business;
- Building and managing a dynamic sales team that get excellent results;
- Conducting weekly team meetings and hitting targets.
Salary – Negotiable (basic plus commission) + Possibility of stock options and generous bonus package.
- 25 Days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Estate agency, professional homebuying / auction experience (residential and/or commercial) preferable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'