Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan friendly skincare, cosmetics and hair care. We have been recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 as the fastest growing beauty company in the UK and the London Stock Exchange in their shortlist of 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain. It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world; our route to market is through our family of 10,000 Tropic Ambassadors for whom we’ve provided the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business. Tropic HQ is made up of a fast growing, vibrant team; we offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
We are currently seeking an Ambassador Support Manager to join our Tropic team based in Surrey. Your role will be to manage a team of customer services personnel and introduce strategies to improve the department systems and processes. You will be responsible for the training of all team members, ensuring everyone is maximising their potential and get a sufficient amount of product training. The ideal candidate will have excellent people management skills, be able to communicate effectively and have an innovative mind to grow and develop the department. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, self-motivated, pro-active, innovative and passionate.
The Ambassador Support Manager job responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively creating strategies to improve procedures, policies, systems and customer service to increase performance in all aspects of the department.
- Introduce a CRM system to the department.
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing.
- Collating weekly and monthly statistics to create regular reports on returned items and other essential information.
- Hold weekly departmental meeting to cover any issues and resolve any problems and ensure the team is working as one.
- Leading and developing the ambassador support team and department.
- Conduct annual performance reviews with all team members.
- Training of the team to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Keep up to date with any changes made to Tropic’s products.
- Ensure you and your team stay updated with product information including; Delayed products and stock levels.
- Regular product training to all member of the team to ensure they know everything about the current range.
- Be responsible for scheduling and approving holidays based on demand, workload and blackout periods.
- Communicate with the Marketing team to ensure relevant information get created for online ambassador content.
- Communicate with various departments to ensure they have the right information for orders and deliveries.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Work closely with the Distribution Manager to address any picking and stock issues in a timely manner.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the Management team.
- Providing help and advice to Ambassadors and the Ambassador Support team.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone and email.
- Resolve all customers queries, including customer complaints, requests and returns.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be pro-active in introducing new innovations
- Have proven experience of managing a customer service team
- Experience of problem solving and working to tight deadlines
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to lead and develop a team
- Have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be computer literate
- Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Therapia Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Starting salary £35k-£40k depending on experience
- Position is available immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'