We have a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of our team as an Amazon Warehouse Operative in Daventry, NN11 8QL. You will be working on behalf of one of the most well known global retailer in the world.
**Own transport will be required if you are living outside of Daventry**
You will receive a fantastic pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- Day Shift - £9.70 per hour
- Night Shift - £11.41 per hour (£9.70 + £1.71 night shift allowance)
- Overtime rates between £14.55 per hour to £19.40 per hour - WEEKLY PAY EVERY FRIDAY!!
Your role at Amazon:
- As a Warehouse Operative, you will be working in a friendly team environment, picking and packing various retail goods
- Working at the heart of the customer fulfilment process
- Heavy lifting may be required of up to 23kg
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
This is a full-time position so you must be able to work 40 hours a week! We have immediate starts available which mean we have full time day shifts and full time night shifts available to suit you. Working a set 4 days on and 3 days off.
Benefits working as a full time Warehouse Operative:
- Onsite free parking and great transport links
- You will receive weekly pay - every Friday
- Canteen providing hot and cold food and free tea and coffee
- State-of-the-art warehouse offering an excellent break room area
- Temporary role with full training provided
- No experience needed as anyone can become a Warehouse Operative
The importance of Health and Safety:
Health and safety are a top priority with any of the roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote any social distancing in the workplace including enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Daventry, NN11 8QL - Own transport will be required if you are living outside of Daventry
If you are looking for weekly pay and an immediate start, click apply now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'