We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a full time Warehouse Operative in Rugby, CV23 0XF. You will be working on behalf of one of the most well known global retailer in the world!
**Subsidised transport available from Coventry City Centre*
Market-leading pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- Days: £9.70 per hour
- Nights: £11.41 per hour (£9.70 + £1.71 night shift allowance)
- Amazing overtime rates: £14.55 - £19.40 per hour
Your shift times as a full time Warehouse Operative:
You will be working 4 days/nights on and 3 days/nights off. We have full time shifts available to suit you!
Your role as a full time Warehouse Operative:
- Working in a friendly team environment, picking and packing various retail goods
- Working at the heart of the customer fulfilment process
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
Benefits of working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Onsite free parking
- Subsidised transport available from Coventry city centre
- Canteen providing hot and cold food and free tea and coffee
- Immediate starts are available
- Temporary role with full training provided
- No experience needed as anyone can become a Warehouse Operative!
Health and Safety:
Health and safety are a top priority with any of our roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote any social distancing in the workplace including enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Location: Rugby, CV23 0XF.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Once you click apply, you will be applying for Rugby. You will be directed to a nodal requisition that offers other job opportunities in Daventry as well as Rugby.
If you are looking for an exciting role offering an immediate start, click apply now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'