Are you looking for a part time role with weekly pay? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a brand new Amazon site as a Warehouse Operative in Haydock, WA11 9RU.
We have part time and full time shifts available, apply within and we will discuss your preferred shift pattern.
Benefits working as an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
- On site canteen serving free hot drinks
- Free on site parking and great transport links
- No experience necessary - full training as a Warehouse Operative provided
Pay rate as an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
- Day Shift: £9.50 per hour
- Night Shift: £10.50 per hour (£9.50 + £1.00 night shift allowance)
Your role as an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
- To provide an excellent delivery experience for Amazon customers by receiving & sorting parcels into the correct postcodes and ensuring accuracy within the parcels
- Working in an exceptionally fast-paced and engaging environment
- Handling the full range of items sold by Amazon and its marketplace sellers in the UK
- Lifting and moving both heavy and light items
Job location: Haydock, WA11 9RU.
If you'd love to be part of our new team, apply now!PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Warehouse Operative
- Sortation Associate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'