Amazon Warehouse Operative - £8.75 to £10.71
Amazon Warehouse Operative
Day Shift: £8.75ph
Night Shifts: £8.75ph + night shifts allowance £1.96 (£10.71 per hour.)
Tilbury - LCY2
Amazon are renowned for striving to be the most customer centric company and provide the best possible service and experience to their customers. You could soon be joining the team who get customers exactly what they've ordered, right when they'd like it.
Join our teams and you will be entitled to:
* Competitive pay rates, the potential to earn an overtime rate of between £13.13 per hour and £19.46 per hour
* Fixed shift patterns 4 days in / 3 days off, working the same days of the week, so you always can make your plans in advance
* Full training (provided on site)
* Ongoing support from Adecco
* Agency employee benefit schemes
* One hour break with free hot drinks and subsidised canteen
* Free car parking on site and transport options available
As a Warehouse Operative you will be working at the heart of this world class, rapidly growing business, where no two days will be the same. Working here is fast - paced and fun.
The typical shifts for a Warehouse Operative in Tilbury start from 07:30/08:00 until 18:00/18:30 on days or 18:30/19:00 until 05:00/05:30 on nights.
Starting employment as an Amazon Warehouse Operative with Adecco couldn't be easier, the quickest way to apply:
- Visit our website happypacking. co. uk, click apply and select Tilbury to complete a 10 minute online application form.
Once completed, one of our friendly team will call you to arrange a suitable time for you to go along to your local welcome event or alternatively you can call us on .
Why delay any further? Jump online and apply today.
"Any offer of employment will be conditional upon successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. The Criminal Background Check will be initiated at the agency registration event."
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'