Amazon Vendor Manager, leading gift and home brand
Our client is a very successful design-led gift and homewares brand, who supplies both leading high street retailers and thousands of independent and online retailers worldwide.
They are looking for a motivated, commercially aware self-starter to join their team. You will be a commercially minded Amazon Vendor Manager with expert Amazon skills, and the ability to maximise sales via this platform.
Are you the e-commerce whizz they are seeking?
A typical Amazon Vendor Manager day will include:
- Developing and growing the UK and international Amazon business.
- Ensuring the listing is as effective as possible, utilising functions such as keyword tools.
- Ensuring all product page data is structured in line with the Amazon index.
- Maximising the effectiveness of current product pages; ensuring they are fully optimised.
- Ensuring the correct product images are displayed, arranging new photography where necessary.
- Having full visibility of competitor and reseller offerings, ensuring that sales are gained directly through your pages.
- Managing and driving customer reviews.
- Managing sponsored listings where appropriate and driving sales through other appropriate marketing activity.
- Arranging and uploading translated pages for the European Amazon sites.
- Overseeing both Vendor and FBA UK and EU account.
- Management of the company’s Amazon store.
- Full sales and revenue reporting.
- Assisting with wider team with commercial report building in Excel.
The successful Amazon Vendor Manager will have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (must be Vendor experience, not just seller).
- Excellent technical ability and a thorough understanding of the Amazon platform.
- Expert Excel skills.
- Be commercial minded.
- Be motivated, driven, and results focussed.
- A hardworking and dedicated work ethic.
If you feel you have the right Amazon Vendor Manager skills, please get in touch and send us your CV today!
- Commercial Awareness
- Microsoft Excel
- Vendor Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job