We are working with an experienced beauty company that supplies internationally recognised brands to department store groups, perfumery chains, chemists and online retailers across the UK.
They are looking for a motivated, and commercially minded Amazon Vendor Manager to join their marketing team. You will be an eCommerce expert, and have proven Amazon vendor skills. You will have experience of managing at least at 500 live products, and have demonstrated the ability to maximise sales on this platform.
Are you the eCommerce whizz this great company is seeking?
A typical Amazon Vendor Manager day will include:
- Developing and growing the UK and international Amazon business.
- Ensuring the listings are as effective as possible, utilising functions such as keyword tools and the development of A+ pages where possible.
- Ensuring all product page data is structured in line with the Amazon index.
- Maximising the effectiveness of current product pages, ensuring they are fully optimised, streamlined and standardised with implementation of variations where appropriate.
- Ensuring the correct product images are displayed, arranging new photography where necessary and sourcing all necessary assets in-house and directly from brand owners.
- Having full visibility of competitor and reseller offerings, ensuring that sales are gained directly through their pages.
- Managing and driving customer reviews.
- Managing sponsored listings where appropriate and driving sales through other appropriate marketing activity.
- Arranging and uploading translated pages for other European Amazon sites.
- Assisting with operational and back office issues directly related to Amazon.
- Sales and profitability reporting.
- Assisting with commercial report building in Excel and our accounting system.
The successful Amazon Vendor Manager will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role with an Amazon vendor.
- Complete understanding of the Amazon platform.
- Experience in a wholesale environment, ideally within the gift / toy / beauty / home sectors.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Be commercially minded, motivated, driven and results focussed.
- A hard working and dedicated work ethic.
Why you'll love this job:
- Smart new offices in an excellent central location.
- Great company benefits.
- Super friendly team.
What they'll love about you:
- Your outstanding technical and commercial brain!
- Your friendly and 'team player' attitude.
- Your natural multi-tasking ability.
If this Amazon Vendor Manager role sounds like it’s for you, get in touch and send us your CV today!
- Digital Marketing
- Online Retail
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job