Job; Amazon Trading Executive - Staveley/Remote UK
Founded in 2003, this company is one of the world’s leading all terrain footwear, apparel, and equipment brands.
Working to support a small senior team to achieve ambitious targets through a "can-do approach"; in a modern, innovative and success orientated culture. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop within a fast-growing brand.
As their Amazon Trading Executive, you will have responsibility for driving the revenue performance of third-party online marketplaces (predominately Amazon). You will manage the profit and loss of this channel. This includes product listings, stock management, paid search and review generation ensuring a consistent tone of voice with other brand assets. You will also work closely with their customer service team to ensure the highest level of service via marketplaces.
- Working with their Head of eCommerce, deliver monthly sales and profit margin targets for Amazon.
- Create yearly channel and seasonal plans to achieve sales and margin, SKU and inventory management.
- Quality execution of plan. Highlight variance to plan each month and take corrective action.
- Implement seasonal merchandising plans for the channel to maximise sales, margin, inventory.
- Create SKU level sales forecasts, buy flow and inventory plan
- Effectively communicate and present to the leadership team - merchandising plans, insights and monthly action plans
- Monthly business meeting - current business performance compared to trend and budget.
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly forecasts/reviews delivering insights and actions
- Plan develop a dashboards to inform decisions.
- You’ll analyse data reports, share insights for areas of improvement and develop and execute agreed monthly action plans.
- Delivering creative solutions to drive sales opportunities via the channel
- Manage the product selection and pricing process rulesets working closely with internal stakeholders
- Propose and execute pricing of products across marketplace channels.
- Monitor stock and organise replenishments so that key styles are never over stocked or out of stock.
- Execute a paid media plan across marketplaces keeping to a fixed budget
- Develop a go-to-market plan across 3rd party online marketplaces assessing the marketing opportunities available with each partner and ensuring these fit within the wider DTC plan
- Support customer service to support on issues that arise on marketplaces.
- Create a on the promotional calendar for marketplaces which aligns with the wider ecommerce and marketing department
Must have skills:
- Amazon sales/trading experience (sales support/customer service/supply chain)
- Ability to look at trading data and make clear recommendations
- Understanding of stock management
- Strong Excel skills
- Amazon marketplace accounts experience
- Retail experience
- Biddable media experience
- Experience of buying and forecasting
- £’s; fully DoE approx. £25k (neg.),
- Benefits; 22 days holiday (in addition to statutory Holidays) per annum, increasing by 1 day for each year of service until you reach a maximum entitlement of 25 days, Death in service benefit, Company pension scheme,
- Location; Staveley, Cumbria - 5 days office based, 5 days home based within a 2 week cycle. At your discretion,
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; amazon ecommerce trading trader b2c shop trade retail Cumbria home remote Kendal the lakes lake district online web digital e-commerce e commerce
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'