Location: 100% remote working role (you can work from anywhere in the world)
Hours: flexible (no more than 160 per month)
We have a fantastic opportunity to welcome to our Team an experienced and skilled Amazon PPC Specialist.
We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfillment, joy, and harmony before everything else. On top of that, we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements.
Our Culture puts our Team Members’ happiness and fulfillment First, our Customers’ happiness and fulfillment are Second, and revenue and profit are Third.
We are an entrepreneurial fast-paced and fast-growing company that is self-funded, and therefore we have the freedom to make our own decisions without having to respond to investors that are inclined to put monetary goals first instead of the health and happiness of our Team. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach.
Who You Are:
- You are a critical thinker, a focused and driven professional with a highly analytical, strategic and growth mindset.
- You have an ability to foresee possible difficulties within the accounts, campaigns and keywords and encourage the team to be more dynamic and prepared. You have a passion for statistical data analysis, and you devote yourself to monitoring, analyzing and optimizing online campaigns to drive profitable online sales and maximize returns.
- You are proactive, but not reactive. You have a problem-solving approach and you love data and numbers. You possess a kind, caring nature and a helpful attitude.
As our Amazon PPC Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Increasing profitability by growing our Amazon revenue through paid advertising
- Managing end-to-end Amazon PPC & AMS campaigns from setup to ongoing review, analysis, and troubleshooting
- Optimizing ongoing digital campaigns
- Conducting keyword research, analysis, and keyword expansion
- Providing efficient and effective campaign management against set KPIs
- Providing written high-level insights, daily and weekly reports
- Tracking growth alongside weekly targets, and ensuring targets are met. Make recommendations to address any issues and opportunities
- Monitoring organic keyword ranking and implement PPC strategies to boost rankings
- Monitoring & maintain daily trends, ACOS, profit and spend across multiple products
- Providing help and advice to team members within the Sales and Marketing Team to improve the product descriptions, thereby making them more keyword-relevant
- Developing and maintaining a professional knowledge of new and emerging trends/tools/software related to Amazon
- Proven Amazon PPC and AMS experience is a MUST!
- You are highly skilled at PPC optimization techniques and are motivated to improve current systems and procedures, with the innovation to introduce new ones into the company where you see necessary
- You have direct hands-on experience in managing scale and complex paid search campaigns
- You have a natural ability for numbers, with strong math and analytical skills
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- You have a unique ability in data analysis where you are able to predict performance trends and act intelligently with the results
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals
- Excellent English verbal, written and communication skills
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world
- Flexible working hours (work according to your requirements)
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth in a company that achieved amazing results in the E-Commerce world in just 5 years, and it's looking to keep growing and developing
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life balance
- 20 accumulated PTO (paid time off) days per calendar year
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place
If you feel like you are the PERFECT FIT then send your CV and cover letter to us.
- Advanced Excel
- Analytical Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'