Our client is an ecommerce business selling directly to consumers in the UK and International Marketplaces.
Their market leading brands have experienced significant growth across multiple sales channels in recent years.
The business is now ready to move forward with ambitious expansion plans to grow its market share in the UK and overseas.
To maximise the opportunities this provides, they are seeking to appoint a professional recruit to fulfil the role of Online Marketplaces Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Amazon and eBay listing specialist who will be responsible for both new and existing listings on Amazon, eBay, Shopify and other online marketplaces in the UK and overseas.
You will be responsible for managing new product uploads and optimising product listings.
The primary role is to maximise sales revenues on all targeted channels and to launch the business in to new marketplaces.
If you have the desire to succeed, then this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join a market leader.
• Responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimised to the highest standards across all active sales channels.
• Increase listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximise revenue.
• Managing all products on Amazon, eBay, Shopify and other online marketplaces worldwide.
• Evaluating traffic and sales conversion data to improve effectiveness of online content and maximise results.
• Identify any problem areas and liaise with relevant departments to improve.
• Research and respond to competitor activity and pricing to protect and enhance current market share.
• Use the in-house multi-channel management system ('Channel Advisor’) with utmost accuracy.
• Use the Channel Advisor system to successfully launch the Company in to new marketplaces in the UK and overseas.
• Understand the importance of search terms within the main product descriptions and have the ability to research and write effective search criteria.
• Keep each marketplace updated with latest products and promotions.
• Generate customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status.
• Develop specific strategies for the clearance of any excess stock.
• Proactively reporting to the Directors with feedback on current sales and recommendations for new products, pricing and promotions.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Excellent knowledge of creating successful and professional Amazon and eBay product listings.
• Knowledge of increasing listing rankings to improve product visibility and sales conversion.
• Strong commercial awareness with demonstrable results.
• Analytical skills to download, interpret and report on sales data from marketplaces.
• You should be highly computer literate, analytical, commercially astute, possessing strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Ebay Sales
- Online Marketplace
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'