Our client is a well-known family business with a long history of manufacturing products of synonymous with quality and value.
They now require a dedicated National Account Manager to manage their strategically vital Amazon relationship.
Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing customer strategies
- Develop and manage JBP’s.
- Full P&L responsibility
- Forecasting in conjunction with forecast planning function
- Achieving sales forecasts and targets through promotional and ranged business.
- Identifying synergies between your customer’s product range and maximising production efficiencies.
- Communicating internally to ensure that the key functions within the business (operations, purchasing, production) are made aware of the key issues within your customers.
- Networking customers in the following functions: Buying, Stock control, Marketing, Store operations.
- Fully Manage the Amazon Customer and identify all business opportunities.
- Capitalise on Amazon's Marketing and Vendor Services to deliver growth objectives and increase market share.
- Increase brand placement and maximize search optimization.
- Full Analysis Promotion and Marketing Investments to maximize Return On Investment.
You will have managed Pure Play / Amazon / E-Commerce accounts for a consumer brand and ideally managed the P&L. You will be a tenacious individual with a passion and skill for managing external and internal stakeholder relationships.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'