The leading provider of science kits and educational board games is looking for an Amazon Vendor Account Manager.
- Keeping the Amazon catalogue and stock availability up to date. Use our Amazon workflow spreadsheet to improve products listings
- Uploading new products a few weeks before arrival date and ensuring they are placed on pre-order. Enrol products in the B2R Programme where relevant
- Creating A+ Advertising for new products
- Check fines daily and dispute where needed
- Manage the Amazon Store page in the advertising section, running advertising campaigns where relevant on fully optimised listings
- Look at the Amazon returns, match these with the warehouse returns and report to accounts regarding crediting stock once received
- Investigate debit notes, and dispute in Vendor Central where necessary
- Keep up to date with the latest training courses and webinars available to you
- Processing Amazon orders using QuickBooks System
- At least 3 years' experience managing an administrative team
- Applicants should be confident using Microsoft applications
- It's preferred that you have at least one years experience running an Amazon Vendor account but not essential
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Ecommerce Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, E-commerce Manager, Amazon Sales Executive, Online Sales Executive, Vendor Account Manager may be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'