AM Operations Supervisor
Swift Group of Companies, the largest independent courier company in the South of England, has, over recent years, coordinated significant growth of their Logistics Division's across the UK; this development has been achieved through a healthy mix of organic, strategic and acquisitive growth, we are currently looking for candidates that want to join a well-established and professional Logistics company.
Due to continued success and growth, Swift Logistics Solutions are looking for an AM Operations Supervisor.
- Based in our Abingdon office, the job role requires you to work within the Overnight Division. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the supervision and support of your team. The role involves route planning for 13 - 15 routes and is higher during our Peak periods.
- The ideal candidate will have a good geographical knowledge of the OX Postcodes
- Have a 'Can-Do' attitude that doesn't mind going the extra mile (no pun intended)
- Full UK Driving Licence - beneficial as some multi-drop may be required.
- Must be willing and able to work within a team and use their own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Must be deadline driven
- Typical Hours of work are 02:00am - 12:00pm - flexibility is required essential.
What you will get in return:
- You will be paid every Friday, straight into your bank account; the role is salary paid at starting rate of £22K per annum.
- You'll be working for a growing company that is very friendly and supportive where there are many opportunities to progress within the business.
- Full training and support in all aspects of the role
If you feel that you have the right qualities and experience we're looking for, then we would love to hear from you so that we can discuss further.
*** Interviewing now with an immediate start ***
- AM Morning Shift Operations Supervisor Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'