Nigel Wright are working with a leading regional University to appoint an Alumni Relations Coordinator to join a marketing team. This is a part time role (3 flexible days a week (21¾ hours) for a duration of 20 weeks, to commence as soon as possible, supporting a busy period at the University.
Candidates applying should be proficient using LinkedIn Premium for professional purposes, CRM systems and Survey tools.
The role is based with their City Centre premises so easily accessible by car and public transport.
- Update Alumni contact details in the CRM with particular focus on career and salary data to fulfill requirements for entry into key Business School rankings
- Assist in updating the alumni CRM database with backlog of alumni information
- Identify key, successful alumni (though LinkedIn and other sources) for alumni poster campaigns
- Organise photography and collect alumni testimonials for alumni poster campaign
- Support the creation and dissemination and of alumni survey and manage responses
- Administrative support for the 30 years of AMBA event, specifically supporting with invite dissemination and RSVP responses
- Respond to alumni enquiries over phone, email and social media (LinkedIn)
- Provide general administrative support for the Business School Alumni Relations Manager
- Strong administrative experience
- A working knowledge of LinkedIn for business purposes
- Experience working with CRMs
- Ability to communicate professionally over the phone, email, in person and via social media
- Ability to work to deadlines and with complex data
- Self-motivated and able to work without close supervision
- Experience of Survey Monkey or similar survey software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job