Aluminium Welder TIG Bradford
We are recruiting for a world leader who specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of air management solutions. The company have been trading business for 150 years and work with some big name client such as Ikea, KFC, Asda, Virgin and Jaguar...
As a TIG welder you will be working under the day to day control of the Operations Supervisor in conjunction with other team members will perform various engineering activities including Fabrication, assembly, install, and repair of sheet metal products and equipment.
Duties will include:
- Manufacture & Install assemblies, such as flashing, pipes, tubes, heating and air conditioning ducts and frameworks using TIG welding skills.
- Drill and punch holes in materials, for screws, bolts, and rivets.
- Fasten seams and joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, and bonds to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
- Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, and smooth surfaces, seams, and joints of assembled parts, using hand tools and portable power tools.
- Shape material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
- Inspect individual parts, assemblies, and installations for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as callipers, tapes, and micrometres.
- Determine project requirements, including scope, assembly sequences, and required methods and materials, in accordance with engineering drawing and written or verbal instructions.
- Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material in accordance with engineering drawings or templates, using scribes, dividers, squares, and rulers.
- TIG welding experience
- Good engineering knowledge
- The ability to understand engineering drawings
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages and objects.
- Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately.
- A comprehensive understanding of safety procedures.
- A good team player.
- Willing to work overtime at short notice.
- Able to work shifts.
- Have a meticulous and efficient work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
This is temp to perm role, salary £11.38 / hr
- Air Conditioning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'