We have an exciting new opportunity for an Aluminium Operations Manager to lead our clients busy team of fabricators.
Main Responsibilities :
- As the Aluminium Operations Manager you will be responsible for the day to management of production, purchasing / stock control, planning and scheduling.
- You will have a specific focus on improving productivity and bringing in improved production and fabrication processes to ensure our client's requirements are met and waste is reduced.
- You will be comfortable driving quality and standards while maintaining a safe working environment.
- You will effectively communicate and manage relationships with key customers, suppliers and contractors, offering support and assistance.
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must have:
- Previous Managerial experience in the fabrication of commercial aluminium doors and windows, in a fast paced Manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of leading and developing teams to operational success.
- Aspirations to work for an industry leader.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 2 years (Required)
License or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job