Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for an extremely rewarding, new challenge?
Bridge Education are recruiting for a Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant for a specialist alternative provision, to support children who have additional needs, in both group and individual settings.
An ideal applicant will have:
- Experience of working with children with social, emotional and mental health needs
- Experience of working with children with very low ability in all areas
- Resilience in dealing with difficult to manage and sometimes crisis behaviour
- The ability to be a team player, but also able to work under own initiative
- Strong skills in communicating with parents and other staff
If this sounds like the role for you, please 'applynow'
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'