Alternative Provision TA- Burgess Hill
I am actively recruiting for a passionate teaching assistant to work in a challenging and rewarding PRU based in Burgess Hill There are both part-time and full-time positions available.
The school focuses on pupils engagement and behaviour whilst promoting an inclusive approach to learning
Successful candidates will be highly skilled motivated individuals with experience working in an education setting with challenging behaviour and supporting pupils with a range of needs. The ability to think on your feet and remain calm is essential. Additionally, experience supporting pupils' social and emotional needs is an advantage.
- £65 - 75 per day
- Will consider recent graduates or college leavers with the right attitude/passion
- SEN experience preferred - Behaviour support, SEMH, ASD, ADHD, Youth Workers, Sports Coaches
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have not been successful in this role. We have a lot of applications for our positions, so don’t be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'