Job Title: Mathematics Teacher (SEMH School) - STRATFORD
Are you a passionate and dedicated Mathematics Teacher with a strong desire to make a positive impact on the lives of students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs? We are currently seeking an exceptional individual to join the team at an SEMH school based in Stratford As a Mathematics Teacher in this school, you will have the opportunity to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential in a supportive and nurturing environment.
- Deliver engaging and differentiated mathematics lessons to students with SEMH needs, ensuring all learning styles are catered to and individualized education plans are implemented.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment, promoting emotional well-being and developing positive relationships with students.
- Employ creative teaching strategies and resources to make mathematics concepts accessible and enjoyable for students with diverse learning abilities.
- Collaborate with the school's multidisciplinary team, including therapists and support staff, to provide holistic support for students' academic, social, and emotional development.
- Regularly assess and monitor students' progress, providing constructive feedback, and implementing effective intervention strategies when necessary.
- Communicate and collaborate with parents/guardians, providing regular updates on students' progress and actively involving them in their child's education journey.
- Contribute to the overall ethos and development of the school, participating in staff meetings, professional development opportunities, and school-wide events.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent, with a mathematics-related degree or relevant subject knowledge.
- Experience teaching mathematics to students with SEMH needs or similar challenging backgrounds.
- Strong knowledge of the UK national curriculum for mathematics at key stages 3 and 4, with the ability to differentiate instruction effectively.
- A genuine passion for working with students with SEMH needs, and a commitment to their holistic development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Resilience, patience, and the ability to adapt teaching strategies to meet the diverse needs of students.
- A reflective and growth-oriented mindset, continuously seeking opportunities for professional development and improvement.
- Ability to contribute effectively as a team member, sharing best practices and collaborating with colleagues to provide outstanding education and care for students.
- The school offers a supportive and collaborative working environment, dedicated to the well-being and success of both staff and students. You will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable students.
If you are an enthusiastic and committed Mathematics Teacher ready to inspire and empower students with SEMH needs, we would love to hear from you. Apply now with your CV outlining your relevant experience and why you are passionate about working in an SEMH school environment.
- Maths degree; QTS; Secondary PRU; Maths Teacher; ALTERNATIVE PROVISION
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'