We fill many vacancies in schools in the Bridgend area with candidates who have particular experience working with children who require extra support in mainstream classes as well as Special Teaching Unit
Our ideal candidates would possess some of the qualifications and skills below or proven ability within this environment:
- Experience working with children with ASD or BESD
- Level 3 qualification specific to supporting children and young people.
- Be able to help monitor the pupils progress in daily tasks.
- Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities.
- Manual Handling.
- Team Teach
- First Aid
To work in an Additional Learning Needs (ALN) role you will need:
- Ideally experience working in an ALN environment
- Recent experience in a classroom environment
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
-Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties.
- Physical Disabilities (PD).
Hoop Education are one of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement and 1 of only 4 agencies approved to supply schools in RCT. If you are interested in working within schools in Bridgend please call the Education team on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'