Kerry is responding to consumer demand for real ingredients with better, more authentic and nutritious taste experiences. With 40 years' experience and 24,000 staff on six continents, Kerry has a renewed focus on Taste & Nutrition where the science of taste merges with the science of nutrition. We combine our deep understanding of taste with our in-depth knowledge of people, culture, life stage and daily nutritional needs. By partnering with Kerry, customers are taken on a journey to make food, beverage and pharma products that people enjoy and feel better about. We call this Leading to Better.
We are looking for people with ambition, vision and a commitment to excellence in a dynamic business environment to achieve and sustain this growth on a long-term basis. In return we offer stimulating and rewarding careers from employee to management to leadership levels in a global food organisation.
Job Title: ALM Controller
This is an excellent opportunity for any person interested in gaining experience in Engineering best practice, reliability engineering and spare parts management within engineering. The role of the ALM Controller is to develop standards, drive implementation, ensure sustainability by end users to ensure safe and reliable plants and equipment, to deliver the business needs at best cost while meeting adding value to the business. The ALM controller will become a subject matter expert in the field of Asset Lifecycle management will perform a key role in the deployment of the Kerry Asset Management Methodology - KAMS (Kerry Asset Management System) to our sites and the engineering community within them. . The ALM controller will work closely with site engineering managers, maintenance managers, supervisors, site SAP PM superusers and kerryconnect SAP PM support function on scope and expected deliverables and reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to the KAMS standards and KPI reporting across Kerry Europe sites in conjunction with the process owner.
- Manage the revision and update of annual KAMS KPI site targets to meet the business targets
- Responsible for compliance reporting of KAMS annual site project plans
- Accountable for compliance reporting on regulatory, insurance and customer compliance at sites
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the KAMS SAP PM standards/Processes/SOPs as needed
- Wil be required to learn the SAP PM standards to SOP level, provide support and deliver training on same to site key stakeholders and new users
- Define & manage development & modifications required for the Kerry SAP PM system to ensure alignment and delivery of the KMAS Standards
- Determine and manage bugs/fixes to permanent corrective solutions for known issues within SAP PM
- Support the development of standardised reporting functionality required in SAP PM and deploy through on line training with end users
- Ability to lead and coach others
- Analytical with strong business acumen
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organisation
- Good communicatorBenificial but not essential skills:
- Experience in Engineering
- Strong, supervisory or planning and scheduling knowledge from any diciplin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job