Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What will the role include?
To allocate and manage stock in a multi-channel business.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Merchandising Director
- Senior Merchandiser, Junior Merchandiser, Asst Merchandiser
- Buying team
- Web & Marketing team
- Warehouse team
- Retail team
- International Franchise team
- Wholesale team
- Working with suppliers to make sure they book on time.
- Working with the warehouse to resolve any intake issues.
- Updating management with problems and solutions to any issues.
- Allocating new lines, accurately, on time and according to department plans.
- Proposing solutions where stock is under delivered or late.
- Working with web team to make sure lines go live on time.
Managing stocks in season
- Manage replenishment systems to ensure stores have the right level of stock to maximise profit.
- Manage stock builds for key events, promotions and sale.
- Regularly review stocks held across stores, web and the warehouse and take appropriate action to rebalance.
- Highlight any stock issues to manager and propose solutions.
- Deal with store stock requests.
- Manage stock consolidation process at relevant times as directed by line manager.
Analysis and Reporting
- Undertake regular any ad hoc analysis and reports as required. Ensure work is on time, relevant and accurate
- Develop analytical skills to interpret data and gain understanding of the business
- Working with others
- Ensure you are a supportive and proactive team player - on own team and in wider business
- Work with other allocator to share best practice and develop skills
- Cover for other allocator in their absence
- Build good working relationships with other functions in the business
Senior Merchandiser, Junior Merchandiser, Assistant Merchandiser, Senior Allocator/Allocator
You may be required to undertake such further duties as your skills, qualifications and experience allow and/or as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
What are we looking for from you?
- GCSE Maths and English A* to C grade
- Previous allocator experience would be an advantage.
- Experience at store level would be an advantage.
- Excel - proficiency essential. Pivot tables, lookups - beneficial.
- Team Player
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work as an individual.
- Ability to think through problems and suggest solutions.
- Common sense approach.
- Numerate and analytical.
- Methodical approach.
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise.
- Good communication skills.
- Job Knowledge Retail experience would be beneficial.
- Interest in Merchandising career
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'