An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this successful fashion company as an Allocator within the merchandising team. The aim of the Allocator will be to help control the company's allocation and replenishment process on their accessories department.
We are looking for candidates with some previous merchandising experience or candidates who are keen to start in a merchandising career.
Key responsibilities of the Allocator will include
- Preparation of key analysis
- Monitoring store sales and stock levels
- Highlighting stock issues to the Merchandiser
- Ensuring line level of allocations meets the department plan
- Administration of orders and purchase order entry
- Effective communication with stores and suppliers.
The successful Allocator candidate must be analytical and numerical with good communication skills and an ambition to progress into a strong merchandising career in a retail head office environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a merchandising career as an Allocator with a growing fashion forward company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job