My client are the housing division of a SE London local government body.
They are currently recruiting an Allocations and Lettings Officer.
• To be responsible for managing and maintaining the on line housing register
• To be responsible for the overall management and delivery of all housing register moves, advertising available units and verifying new applications to meet standing orders and audit requirements;
• To be responsible for the delivery of a range of allocations and lettings schemes and initiatives including decants, under occupation, cash incentive, fresh start and other funded initiatives and projects
• To be responsible for sourcing and letting temporary accommodation, working with the procurement team, to meet day to day customer need for nightly paid and temporary lets, including out of hours;
• Oversee all moves within and out of temporary accommodation for homeless applicants, including permanent moves, in line with relevant policies and procedures;
• To be responsible for the monitoring and reporting of allocations and lettings activity, maintaining accurate and up to date computer records as a basis for this reporting.
If you have worked in Housing, have an enhanced DBS and have experience of the above please do not hesitate in submitting your CV
*this is an ongoing temporary role*
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job