From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business
Logistics Coordinator, Nottingham
6 Month Fixed Term Contact
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Pension Plan + Flexible Benefits + Free Parking
What you become a part of:
You will be part of a high performing, engaged and customer centric Logistics team, that within cost parameters, delivers the agreed customer service expectations through a culture of continuous improvement (Logistics Excellence).
You will support in delivering our World Famous Brands to our customers on time and in full through management of a product portfolio. Working closely with customer services team, deployment, production planning, transport and distribution sites to determine the optimum dispatch point for each customer delivery. You will look to maximse the effectiveness and efficiency of the CL and Operational team’s collaborative strategy.
What to expect:
You will become part of a Customer Logistics team recognised by our Customers and the Industry as World Class. An encouraging, engaging environment with inspiring leadership, designed to bring out the best in you both professionally and personally.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Allocate orders proactively from the correct region/site in line with our optimum shape strategy and associated buffer levels (or in a reactionary manner where demand is shown) right stock, right time, right place, right product (BBE)
- Collaborating with internal Customer Logistics teams (PAD), Production Planning & Deployment, to deliver on cost and service goals whilst driving continuous improvement
- Track and challenge all of the trends shown to impact the Allocation costs
- Maintenance of the Allocation Master data
- Ensure the ‘at risk’ product is moved in line with our optimum shape/despatch strategy, or reactively with customer demand, so that it is sat in the correct sites to remove/reduce risk
- Driving performance by portfolio to achieve KBI’s
- Support the implementation of a long range strategy that incorporates the full inclusion of SAP and ECC within our daily processes/systems and that ultimately shows us to be robust and agile to respond to the ever changing requirements of our customers
- Engage fully in the HR processes, and be shown to work within the guidelines, and or CCE policies around conduct, attendance and performance
What we expect of you:
- Experience of working in a customer logistics environment and logistics environment is preferrable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform under high levels of pressure within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrable ability to maintain and make sound, timely decisions, without losing sight of the bigger picture, and/or long term objectives
- A working knowledge of SAP systems is preferred with experience of system transactions
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : Central : Nottingham
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job