APPLY NOW WITH US FOR THE JOBS IN THE UAE offering packges of £ 4,424 TAX FREE (including housing and transportaiton allowances)
We are looking for all areas of teachers for the following positions including but NOT LIMITED TO
English Teacher(s)- All levels
The UAE Clients (MOE) have over 125 High Schools (Cycle 3) and around 160 Secondary Schools (Cycle 2).
DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching a range of learners aged 11-16
- Experience of implementing a wide range of teaching and learning strategies
- Experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL) students
- Proven record of success as an outstanding Teacher
- Evidence of continual professional development and a proactive approach to career progression
- Experience of working in the GCC would be an advantage
- Experience of using technology to engage students
- Experience of managing student performance and intervention strategies to raise performance Language
- Excellent oral and written English essential
- Native English Speakers or IELTS 7+ academic for non-native speakers
- Bachelors degree [or higher] in English or Linguistics
- CELTA / Cert TESOL (or recognised Level 5 equivalent) + a minimum of 2 years post CELTA teaching experience
- Full teaching qualification at level 5 (e.g. DTLLS, PGCE, Cert. Ed) or equivalent
- Valid UAE or transferable Driving License Desirable
- DELTA (TEFL Q Status)
As a Teacher of English, you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery. You will be fully committed to raising attainment and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest levels. You will be the leading example in your school. You should be able to provide the necessary support to ensure the effective functioning of the school English curriculum. Essential Functions Principal duties and responsibilities: The role will encompass all of the following, but the balance of duties and responsibilities will be determined in discussion with your lead teacher or sector specialist:
The Teacher of English, working with other members of the team, will be responsible for the delivery of the following key priorities:
? Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities.
? Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils’ progress and development.
? Implement outstanding teaching practices to maximize students’ achievement
? Ensuring all our students are able to thrive and engage in both academic and vocational learning to achieve above and beyond their highest potential.
? Ensuring students develop both personal and employability skills.
? Executing and supporting the planning of a diverse programme that meets individual learner needs.
? Managing all facilities and activities related to promoting student learning. This includes competitions, extracurricular activities and initiatives.
? Managing student behaviour in the classroom.
? Sharing best practices with other colleagues through continuous professional development
? Researching the best teaching and learning practices
? Attending meetings and committees as required
? Training other staff KG - G12 as needed by the Ministry English Department
? Undertaking such other duties as are commensurate with the post and which may reasonably be required by the school Principal or Lead Teacher. ? Able to work and organize workload independently in order to meet challenging KPIs
? Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
? Sound understanding of technologies that support educational development with an interest in keeping up to date with technological developments.
? Student-centered approach to teaching with an aptitude to work with Arab youth.
? The post-holder may be required to undertake any other duties which may reasonably be required as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities of the post as defined.
salaries AED 21,000 per month (including Housing and transportation) Medical insurance and family benefits will also be provided along with Medical Insurance.
£ 4,424 TAX FREE
Kindly send us your confirmation along with a copy of the CV, PASSPORT COPY and updated phone number to register.
P.S. Please feel free to refer your friends to us if they are interested.
WIN an "AWARD" in the UAE upon successful mobilization
duplicate candidates with other companies cannot be considered
Middle East Recruitment Manager
inAdvance Career Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job