Salary £24,500 - £30,000 (including bonus c £3,000pa), Company Vehicle, Fuel Card
MacArthur Recruitment is seeking an experienced Alarms Engineer, or Security Engineer to join a successful, reliable and approachable Cumbrian-based employer. They have interesting projects, look after their staff and also have very good personnel retention. This is an opportunity for you to develop your skills and to gain further training and career development.
Go to head office once a week to stock up. The role is flexible on where you are based within Cumbria as our client have engineers throughout the county. For example you could be based out of Workington, Whitehaven, Keswick, Carlisle, Wigton, Kendal, Windermere, Penrith, for example.
Overview of the role of Alarms Engineer :
The role will see you visiting multiple commercial and some domestic properties such as solicitors, schools, care homes, retail outlets, vets, construction organisations, factories, engineering companies and some domestic properties. You will carry out design, installation and complete service and maintenance of a wide range of fire, intruder and security alarm systems.
Your experience and responsibilities for the role of Alarms Engineer :
- Good knowledge of fire and intruder alarms
- Ideally experienced with CCTV, Nurse call, access control and security systems
- Personality - energy, team player and good work ethic
- Customer centric - good communication and rapport
- Electrical background would be a bonus
- Good organisational skills
- Professional, presentable and trustworthy
- Must be able to perform well as an individual as well as part of a team
- Able to keep accurate records
- Clean driving licence
- As part of the role we may need to carry out a DBS check
Why work for our client as a Fire Alarm Engineer:
- Company Vehicle, Fuel Card
- Salary between £24,500 and £30,000, (including bonus c £3,000pa)
- Uniform & PPE provided
- Appreciation for your efforts
- On-going training and development
- Positive, fun and supportive working environment
- Holiday of 28 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- The role will also include on-call cover on a 1 in 6 basis which attracts an uplift in wages (most call-outs are fixed on the phone although you need to be able to attend site as required)
The culture of the company is positive and motivated. They deliver great services to their clients and develop their people through further training, making this a great place to work.
For more information, or to apply for the position of Alarms Engineer, please contact Ewen on ewen @ macarthurrecruitment co uk, ideally with a copy of your CV, or call.
At MacArthur Recruitment we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers. We collect your information for the purposes of providing job-finding services only, and do not sell, rent or trade lists with other companies for marketing purposes.
We don’t collect cookies on our website, or use analytical tools to monitor visitor behaviour. We believe that if you want to get in touch with us, you will.
Any information you provide to us on your CV or via a job board is kept securely on our database and is shared with any potential employer only after you have given permission for us to do so.
- Alarm Systems
- Fire Alarm
- Intruder Detection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'