Alarm, CCTV & Access Control Engineer
up to £30k DOE
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Installation and Maintenance Engineer, covering the South East Area, for their Domestic and Commercial clients. If you like the idea of working as part of a rapidly growing business that has a fun feel, where every member of the team are looking out for each other in a family style environment, yet still with a high level of standard and professionalism; then this could be the job for you.
- Industry experience - Intruder Alarm, IP CCTV, Access Control Installation and Maintenance
- Full UK driving licence
- Must be able to undertake DBS check
- Honest and Reliable
- Willing to help out on other jobs such as Gate installation/Automation, Home Networking (Cat 5, Cat 6), Audio Visual and Wi-Fi
- Company Van with fuel card
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience
- Bonus, Overtime & Call out Rota supplementary pay
- Access Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'