Airport Lounge Supervisor
SUPERVISOR - Heathrow Airport
No1 Lounges is a premium, independent airport lounge brand, with operations is Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham & Edinburgh. With eight locations in four major UK airports, No1 Lounges provide passengers with the opportunity to make the most of their pre-flight time, welcoming over one million guests per year from all airlines and cabin classes to indulge in a wide range of facilities, from fully tended bars to bedroom pods. No1 Lounges is home to two distinct sub-brands; the laid-back, loft-inspired My Lounge, and the personal service of the Clubrooms. No1 Lounges has been awarded CoolBrand status for three consecutive years and in 2016 was accredited with a 1* status by Best Companies to work for.
We are now very pleased to be recruiting SUPERVISORS who will deliver the award winning service that our company is renowned for.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To have an in-depth knowledge of all lounge products, services and procedures whilst ensuring that the guest experience is perfectly delivered in line with the Company’s procedures and that every element of the operation is running both effectively and economically.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· £10.26 per hour
· 10 % Monthly Performance Bonus
· Health Care Scheme
· Free meal on shift
· Free lounge visits
· Great working environment
· On and off the job training
- Personnel - to line manage the team across the shift and to have excellent and open communication with team members. To be a great role model and to induct, train and appraise all staff.
- Compliance - to ensure adherence to all regulations and to follow procedures and processes, including Health and Safety as well as Food Hygiene.
- Standards - to be a No1 service advocate and to set an excellent example. Uphold and monitor consistency in SOPs and service flows ensuring that the customer experience is always excellent. To be knowledgeable of all products and services.
- Financial - operate the shift within the budget, exercise strict stock control and minimise wastage. Manage capacity, rota Oversee and cross-check billing and invoicing to ensure 100% accuracy. Maximise and exceed ancillary sales targets within the team.
- Commercial Relationships - Maintaining good relationships with airline representatives/clients within the airport and the lounge.
- Communication - Completing factually accurate and detailed shift reports and communicating effectively with all members of staff and passengers.
You’ll be ideal for this role if you’re able to multi-task, prioritise and manage people effectively. You should have an impeccable eye for detail. This role requires a strong, reliable and dedicated candidate who can actively strive to contribute positively to our product and consistently maintain the highest of standards. You will be IT literate and able to communicate verbally and in writing too.
Please note, we are open daily throughout the year from early morning until late evening and shift work will be part of your working week as the face of No1 Lounges. Therefore you should be willing to work early morning and evening shifts and be prepared to work on a rolling shift pattern to service the needs of the airport’s passengers.
Due to our location within the airport a full 5 year working history in the UK and a clean criminal record is required to allow us to apply for a security ID before your employment commences.
We very much look forward to receiving your application!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"