Freightserve recruitment are looking for a Cargo Agent for a major Heathrow based Airline GSA based in the Heathrow area.
Great opportunity to join a well-established, professional cargo GSA.
- Duties will include monitoring of cargo reservations, cargo operations and liaising with appointed GHA and trucking companies
- Control and monitors flight / truck booking lists
- Liaise with customers on post flights and resolving problems
- Liaise with the clients on operations and accounting issues
- Able to work 12-hour shift patterns and have flexibility within the contracted working hours
- Willing to cover additional hours in case of sickness or leave cover
- Working to deadlines and working under pressure
- Computer and IT literate
- Full training will be given all aspect of the operational role.
4 days on 4 days off - 0700 - 1900 (2 weeks) 1030 - 2230 (1 week)
As an agency we are fast becoming the number one Freight specialist in the Heathrow area. We have a fast growing reputation with most Heathrow Freight related companies. Freightserve has been established since 1992 working within the Freight Forwarding and Shipping industry. Call now to avoid disappointment!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job