You will be the focal point for development of centralised quotations at Heathrow, to support the customer service activities, providing feedback to the General Manager.
- Focal point for quotations to action.
- Developing relationships with customers.
- Looking at speed of response.
- Follow-up, based on time frames and expected move dates.
- Ensure quality of information received to provide best solutions.
- Forecast the various elements of a quotation
- Pre-defined route pricing - support route development plans with feedback
- Combining all the elements - Origin, freight, destination, options and taking into account feedback from Transport, Gateway and overseas offices.
- Feedback on unsuccessful quotations
The successful person will have:
- Excellent levels of Customer Service
- Substantial experience of working with various modes of transport (air, sea and road freight ideally)
- Experience with air freight pricing
- Experience of conducting reports and providing feedback
- Strong understanding of airfreight products
- Negotiation skills
- Full understanding of market pricing and pricing skills
- Air Freight
- Freight Forwarding
- Report Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job