Due to expansion within our client’s business they are currently looking to hire an Airfreight Operator to join their team.
- Fully conversant with all aspect of Airfreight Forwarding
- Responsible for operations - start to finish
- All client liaison
- Liaison with airlines, courier, hauliers & 3rd party logistics
- Good negotiation skills in order to get the best deals from Airlines / Suppliers
- Customs clearances and entries
- Documentation knowledge cutting AWB’s
- Arranging collections / deliveries
- Invoicing & accounting procedures
- Calculating and negotiating Freight quotations
- Good knowledge of incoterms
- Using internal & external tracking systems to update the customer at all times
- Spot quotes and following up with clients for feedback
You will have experience in Air Freight from within a Freight Forwarding environment. You should be commercially aware and able to work well under pressure, while maintaining accuracy of work and confident customer service manner.
Forward Prospects has been placing Freight Forwarding and Logistics professionals for over 30 years. For more information on FP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website.
Forward Prospects Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job