AIRFREIGHT IMPORT CLERK - FREIGHT FORWARDING
£23,000 to £28,000 + Benefits
Global Business - Based in Birmingham
Airfreight Import experience essential
We are seeking to recruit an AIRFREIGHT IMPORT CLERK for a Global and prestigious Freight Forwarding organisation.
The role responsibilities will be to handle AIRFREIGHT IMPORT shipments,
- Liaising with customers, overseas agents, Airlines, etc,
- Producing costings and quotations,
- Opening new Import files,
- Receiving and processing Airfreight Import documentation
- Import Customs Clearances
- Arranging delivery of freight to its final destination
- Tracking and tracing freight and updating the freight status,
- Completing all Airfreight Import administration.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling own customers and accounts from start to finish all their Airfreight Import shipments, through to raising the final invoice and maximising profitability.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced AIRFREIGHT IMPORT CLERK to join a well-respected and reputable Logistics organisation, with a good basic salary, extensive career progression opportunities, ongoing training and personal development.
- Air Freight
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'