Exciting opportunity has become available within a leading global Freight Forwarder.
Our client based local to Heathrow are currently recruiting for an Airfreight Import Customer Service Clerk.
This role will be based within the Import Customer Service Department therefore Freight Import experience is essential.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, pro-actively monitor shipment in-transit and keep customer appraised with regards to arrival times, delays or transit issues.
- Ensure all documentation is supplied in a timely manner to customer and/or broker for customs purposes.
- Direct AWB’s to be recovered from the airline without incurring any storage charges.
- Visibility/Milestone Management
- Meeting performance KPI's/Ensuring clients receive the service as outlined in their SLA's
- Finance/Customer Billing
- Providing clients shipment reports (typically Excel based)
This is an excellent organisation to work for who have a high staff retention rate, offer real long term prospects and provide excellent training structure for all employee's.
Hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 -17:30
Salary is between £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.
- Import Export
- Air Freight
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job