Our client, a very well respected Freight Forwarder is looking to add a new member to their import team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years Airfreight experience for a Freight Forwarding company.
Duties will include
- Liaising with overseas offices/agents regarding shipments inbound to the UK
- Track & tracing shipments
- Working with airlines regarding flight arrivals, and cargo release
- Arranging haulage
- Import customs clearance
- Arranging deliveries of cargo to customers
- File billing
- General customer service/incident resolution
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job