Freightserve recruitment are looking for an experienced Export Gateway operator for a major freight forwarder. The company are in a period of growth and are looking to add an additional person to their Gateway department.
The role is responsible for optimising strategic routes to increase service reliability & profitability.
What you’ll do:
- Focus on specific business within the Gateway dept.
- Produce documentation for exporting ie MAWB manifest and customs
- Increase Unit load devices (ULD ) count given to carriers
- Support sales and overseas office to increase tonnage on specific routes
- Analyse data to ensure optimum yield per shipment and timely solutions, gather market intelligence that will enable company to achieve a competitive edge
- Support branches with solutions for Exporting their customers shipments
- Optimize processes and efficiencies in the Dept. (e.g. Automation, Standardisation)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Solutions orientated
- Future thinking
- Time management
- Market knowledge
- Routings / Airline / Equipment
- Experience in Dangerous goods awareness
Only candidates with the correct experience will be contacted.
As an agency we are fast becoming the number one Freight specialist in the Heathrow area. We have a fast growing reputation with most Heathrow Freight related companies. Freightserve has been established since 1992 working within the Freight Forwarding and Shipping industry. Call now to avoid disappointment!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'